2013年11月7日星期四

Coyote

                                                           Coyote

    I'm a coyote,I live in north America.I'm not very big and strong,I just can grow up to 0.6meter and 20 kilogram ,but I'm very smart and agile.I have a brown coat,it can help me hide myself,it can help me to catch my prey better,and protect oneself.My favorite food ni roldrunner,but it run is very fast,
so is very herd to catch it.Some time I with my mate catch together,we usually catch some beef,sheep and fish.But I have a so many enemy in the world,they are wolves, bears and mountain lions.But we not human's enemy,so please don't attack us.


1 条评论:

  1. Robbin,
    Did you use the site that I provided for you to get information? What do they eat? They do not eat roadrunners according to the information on the Living Desert page. What do they look like? You only described their color. What is an interesting fact about them?
    Carol

    回复删除