A dream I had
On yesterday night,I had a dream,it is very happy dream.I the this dream went back to my country,my home.I know why I had this dream,bacause I'm very miss my country,my home,and my famliy!So I'm very happy because I had this dream.
In the this dream,after final exam,I took the 15 hours air plane to my country,after I arrived After my arrival,my mother and my father came to the airport to pick me up,and then we reture our home.I was very surprised to saw my best friend at my home.I'm so exciting when I saw him,I hugged him,he told me "You finally come back,I'm very miss you."Next we cooked so many Chinese food,it's my favorite food,I‘m very missing it,because I haven't eaten it keep a long time.
After our dinner,we went to the side of HuangPu river,in side of river has a lot of skyscraper,like the Oriental Pearl Tower,Jin Mao Tower,and Shanghai World Financial Center.Shanghai, known as the Eastern Manhattan, is famous for its night view and architecture.It's
wonderful scene.But when I woke up,only to find that all this was just a dream.I am very frustrated,because this just was a dream.
This dream although there is no any real significance,but it makes me more homesick.Finally I hope I can have more dreams like this dream!
I hope that you continue to have good dreams and that you will be able to go home soon to see your family.
回复删除Carol