2013年10月31日星期四

Home work about animals

                                                               Silvery pomfret

                        I'm a Silvery pomfret, I like living in a tropical rainforest rivers.the Amazon River is my            home.Here is very beautiful and warm.There is no winter has been very warm,so we don't need to worry about the weather.My compatriots and I live here tother.In here,we can find a lot of   most of us favorite food,like shrimp ,jellyfish and water weeds.But in here we also have a lot of enemies.They want kill and eat us.In river,there have some big fish is our enemies.Also there have some birds want eat us in sky.When our enemies to attack us,we must swimming fast to make their own survival.But I still like here, because here is my home.I love here!But now our homes are constantly being destroyed,because the humans need more resources.If the humans continue to destroy,we will lose their homes,then we will die.So please protect the natural environment!

1 条评论: